These are made in-house on our CNC plasma table according to drawings we have used in past builds.
- 1/4 inch thick mild steel, if it's worth building, it's worth overbuilding.
- 4 inch tall "extended" design, specifically used in suspension in past builds.
- 1/2 inch hole for common mounting.
- Lowered cut and reinforcement specifically for lowering the top of the shock to keep it from protruding from the top of the mount as much.
- Round-cut base for perpendicular mounting to tubular steel.
These tabs have a multitude of uses. These extended tabs in particular are great for standoff mounting of shock absorbers on tubular chassis. They work great for mounting of larger items that require more distance between the item and the frame.
***IF YOU NEED CUSTOM TABS OR WELD ON BRACKETS, CONTACT US***